With over 115 clinics nationwide, Bay Audiology is the largest audiology network in New Zealand. We offer a range of services which support preventative, diagnostic and rehabilitative solutions to hearing loss.
FREE hearing checks
- A basic 20-minute hearing screening for people aged 18 years and over. Recommended for adults who are not sure if they have a hearing problem. Book a FREE hearing check here.
Full Diagnostic Hearing Test
- A detailed test with a clinician to discover the nature and extent of your hearing loss.
Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss
- We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you.
Hearing aid fittings
- We offer a wide range of hearing aids, giving us a variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from.
Hearing aid repairs and maintenance
- Come back in anytime for a quick check and clean of your hearing aids. Our team will be able to either repair on site or advise whether your hearing aids need to be sent back to the manufacturer for repair.
Follow up appointments and adjustments
- To make sure everything is going well with your new hearing aids, these appointments are FREE for the first year of hearing aid ownership.
Advice and access to hearing protection
- We can provide custom made ear plugs and other forms of hearing protection for professionals working in noisy occupational environments.
Access to funding for hearing aids
- Our New Zealand Audiological Society (NZAS) accredited clinicians can access a range of funding for your hearing aids. We can help you apply for funding from ACC, Ministry of Health and Veterans’ Affairs.
Ear Wax Removal
- Selected Bay Audiology clinics offer ear wax removal. Our registered ear nurses or trained clinicians can check your ears for wax. If there's a problem, they can remove the wax using the micro-suction method.