The Bay Audiology mission is to help people enjoy the experience of better hearing throughout New Zealand. This is achieved by reaching out to those with hearing loss providing personalised solutions and exceptional client care.
Bay Audiology commenced operations in 1990. Through focus on excellence in client care, development of our people and commitment to the hearing industry, Bay Audiology has grown to become one of New Zealand’s leading providers of hearing healthcare services and products. Today, Bay Audiology has the most extensive nationwide network of clinics, with over 100 clinics located throughout metropolitan and regional New Zealand. Our clinics are conveniently located to ensure ease of access for our clients.
In 2010, Bay Audiology became a member of the Amplifon Group - a global leader in hearing solutions. Unlike some hearing providers, Amplifon isn’t owned by a hearing aid manufacturer. Because of this, we are able to source, service and repair hearing devices from all major manufacturers. Bay Audiology works primarily with five key partners: ReSound and Oticon (Denmark), Bernafon and Phonak (Switzerland) and Starkey (USA) which all produce top-quality hearing technology, including hearing aids, accessories and supporting mobile software. If you have a clinical need that isn’t covered by one these manufacturers, we may recommend devices from other reputable manufacturers to ensure that your needs are met with the ideal solution.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
- Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
- Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
- Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
- Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
- Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
- Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
- Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
- Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
- Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients