Free appointment for AA Members
aged 15 years and over
Thanks to our partnership with The New Zealand Automobile Association, AA Members will now receive exclusive offers at any Bay Audiology clinic across New Zealand.
At Bay Audiology we help Kiwis enjoy healthy hearing and we’re proud to offer AA Members the following benefits:
- FREE Hearing Checks for AA Members aged 15 years and over
- If a problem is detected, then AA Members will receive a FREE diagnostic consultation (valued at $79), available once per year
- Keep a look out for special offers on the latest in hearing technology
Learn what's new at Bay Audiology
Exclusive to Bay Audiology is a new range of hearing aids from the world's leading hearing aid manufacturers, powered by Amplifon. These hearing aids combine advanced technology and functionality to give you the ultimate hearing experience. We have our ampli-mini™ range that are so small and dicreet, they're nearly invisible. We also have ampli-connect™ hearing aids that are able to connect to your smart devices, and ampli-energy™ hearing aids that are rechargeable to allow you to live life without limits.
The range also features the new Amplifon app; this app allows you to personalise and adjust your settings on compatible hearing aids, so you get the most from your new hearing experience.
Get $1,000 towards hearing aids with the Government subsidy
New Zealand citizens and permanent residents aged 16 years and over are entitled to a $1,000 Government subsidy towards a pair of hearing aids. It is beneficial to identify any issues with your hearing as early as possible. Our hearing tests are FREE with your AA Membership. If hearing loss is detected, Bay Audiology has hearing aids that start from as little as $450 with the Government subsidy.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Free hearing check is available to AA Members aged 15 years and over (AA Members aged under 15 years require different, specialised paediatric hearing care, ask your GP for more information).
- Limit one free full diagnostic hearing consultation only per year per AA Member.
- Other appointment types are excluded from the offer, including but not limited to hearing aid reviews, tinnitus consultations, paediatric appointments, ear wax removal, and other specialised appointments.
- AA Membership card must be presented at the time of appointment.
- For full terms and conditions, click here.