Free appointment for AA Members
aged 15 years and over
Thanks to our partnership with The New Zealand Automobile Association, AA Members will now receive exclusive offers at any Bay Audiology clinic across New Zealand.
At Bay Audiology we help Kiwis enjoy healthy hearing and we’re proud to offer AA Members the following benefits:
- FREE Hearing Checks for AA Members aged 15 years and over
- If a problem is detected, then AA Members will receive a FREE diagnostic consultation (valued at $79), available once per year
- Keep a look out for special offers on the latest in hearing technology
Get hearing aids from $450 with the Government subsidy
With the Government subsidy, hearing aids start from $450. New Zealand citizens and permanent residents aged 16 years and over are entitled to the Government subsidy of $1022.22 toward a pair of hearing aids, or up to $511.11 towards a single hearing aid, every six years.
Limited time discounts on selected hearing aids
Until 31 October you can save up to $1,500 off selected hearing aids from the Advanced and Elite technology levels. To find out more see our Hearing Aid Offers.
Exclusive offer for AA Members: Free hearing aid care pack
AA Members can also receive a free hearing aid care pack (valued at $450) with selected Advanced and Elite hearing aid purchases until 31 December 2020. This pack provides a range of benefits to keep your hearing aids in top condition, allowing you to get the most out of your new hearing experience. Talk to your clinician during your appointment about this exclusive offer.
Offers are only available 3 August 2020 to 31 October 2020. Discount offers may not be used in conjunction with each other. For full terms and conditions, click here.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Free hearing check is available to AA Members aged 15 years and over (AA Members aged under 15 years require different, specialised paediatric hearing care, ask your GP for more information).
- Limit one free full diagnostic hearing consultation only per year per AA Member.
- Other appointment types are excluded from the offer, including but not limited to hearing aid reviews, tinnitus consultations, paediatric appointments, ear wax removal, and other specialised appointments.
- AA Membership card must be presented at the time of appointment.
- For full terms and conditions, click here.