Free appointment for AA Members
aged 15 years and over
Thanks to our partnership with The New Zealand Automobile Association, AA Members receive exclusive offers at any Bay Audiology clinic across New Zealand.
At Bay Audiology we help Kiwis enjoy healthy hearing and we’re proud to offer AA Members the following benefits:
- FREE Hearing Checks for AA Members aged 15 years and over
- If a problem is detected, then AA Members will receive a FREE diagnostic consultation (valued at $79), available once per year
- Keep a look out for special offers on the latest in hearing technology
FREE Gold Total Care Pack: Exclusive to AA Members for selected hearing aid purchases
AA Members can receive a free hearing aid care pack (valued at $450) with selected Advanced and Elite hearing aid purchases if they book their free appointment by 31 July 2021. This pack provides a range of benefits to keep hearing aids in top condition including:
- Free hearing aid appointments during the first 12-months of hearing aid ownership
- Starter cleaning kit
- Electronic drying kit; a PerfectDry Lux or equivalent
- 6-years of electronic hearing aid repairs
- 2-year supply of batteries or 6-years of electronic repairs for rechargeable hearing aid chargers
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Get $1,022 towards hearing aids with the Government subsidy
Terms and conditions apply:
- Free hearing check is available to AA Members aged 15 years and over (AA Members aged under 15 years require different, specialised paediatric hearing care, ask your GP for more information).
- Limit one free full diagnostic hearing consultation only per year per AA Member.
- Other appointment types are excluded from the offer, including but not limited to hearing aid reviews, tinnitus consultations, paediatric appointments, ear wax removal, and other specialised appointments.
- AA Membership card must be presented at the time of appointment.
- For full terms and conditions, click here.