Auckland based clients
Upcoming appointment management
While we are temporarily closed under Alert Level 3 and 4, we will be contacting all clients with an impacted appointment, to reschedule this to a future date.
There is no need to call us, we will be in touch to reschedule your appointment.
Supporting you and your hearing and Alert Level 3:
Contactless and remote servicing
While our clinics are closed, at Alert Level 3 we can continue to support you and your hearing through remote and contactless services including:
- You can call your clinic if you have a query or need assistance
- Troubleshooting hearing aid issues or hearing concerns you may have remotely
- Contactless repair service: we can arrange a drop-off appointment time for hearing aid repairs at selected clinics
- General insurance replacements for lost or damaged hearing aids
Urgent in-clinic care services
If you require urgent care that we are unable to provide remotely, at Alert Level 3 we can provide selected services in-person. These services are by appointment only and will be provided with increased safety measures in place. Remote and contactless solutions will be used where possible.
Urgent in-clinic care services are specifically limited as permitted by the Ministry of Health; they are:
- Repair, maintenance or supply of hearing aid services to those for whom any delay will impact the ability to maintain functional independence and significantly negatively impact quality of life
- Urgent hearing consultations as requested by a medical specialist or General Practitioner
Please note the Kumeu clinic is unable to offer these services due to the recent flooding.
If you need urgent in-clinic support, please book your appointment at your local clinic, or call our friendly contact centre team on 0800 600 130 or email email@example.com. Both our clinics and contact centre team are available Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Helpful information to help support your hearing needs
We want you to have the best possible hearing and are here to support you.